If you would like to get involved in any capacity, then please complete the form.
The next Volunteer Induction training session will be on the 23rd March at 12.00 Please email to reserve your place email@example.com
We are always looking for volunteers. This important role at the fore front of making a real difference to the physical look of the fort.
This may be a person who has specific skills which would be useful in the work being undertaken or this could someone who just wants to make a difference at the fort. There is lots of work which requires no specific skills! Just the attitude and keenness to help.
Some of the types of work a “Fort Volunteer” be involved with:
- Clear Ivy from existing building work
- Clear large areas of foliage
- Help unearth areas of the fort currently covered
- Grass cutting
- Digging and clearing earth
Friend Of The Fort
We are looking for people who want to be “Friends of the Fort”. This important role is to support and encourage the development of the fort. This may be a person who does not want to, or can not get involved in the practical element of maintaining the fort, but still wants to be involved.
A “Friend of the Fort” could undertake some of the following on behalf of the fort.
- Think of ideas of how to raise funds to support the important work we do
- Research the site – look into its history, the place the solider’s who served there
- Promote the work happening at the Fort within the local community in order to seek further support
- Photography – I will need help photographically recording our journey
- Writers – In Addition to photos, I will also need people who have writing skills. Press Releases/blog updates etc.
If you would like to get involved, then please complete the form