The Littlehampton Fort Restoration Project have a current vacancy for someone new to join the management team and have a direct influence on the direction and running of the project. The vacancy is for a general management team member and you will join a team of six existing dedicated trustees for the charity.
This is an exciting time for the project with lots of things to do and move forward with. Obviously at the moment the current lockdown inhibits working days, however there is lots of background work which we are involved in which will keep you busy.
Please note this is a voluntary position and so unpaid!
- ESSENTIAL – Must be available to run working days at the Fort!
- ESSENTIAL –Desire and passion about the project.
- PREFERABLE – Some basic knowledge of the Project
- ESSENTIAL –Must work well in a team and be a good team player.
- ESSENTIAL –Ideally be IT literate and have access to a computer at home
- ESSENTIAL – Organised and approximately 2-6 hrs admin time a month and at least 1-2 working days a month
Here is a little slide show demonstrating the sort of things you will be doing and getting involved with as a member of the Littlehampton Fort Management Team,
If this is something which would be of interest to you, or you would like further information at all please contact Andy via email. Andy@littlehamptonfort.co.uk